I'm going to make this exceptionally clear for the world to see.
MY BIRTHDAY IS THIS FRIDAY, AUGUST 17.
And yet, somehow, I don't care.
I remember when birthdays were like the biggest and best event in the summer for me. This is slightly strange for me to talk about this, because as of right now, I have little to no emotions regarding this friday. Nonwithstanding the fact that this is my 16th birthday, supposedly a 'milestone' as far as birthdays go. I don't deny that I appreciate the materialistic aspect of birthday celebrations, like gifts and cake and doing fun stuff, but it doesn't hold the magic that it used to. Sad, in a way. It does make me wonder if this attiutude towards birthday will continue in my future.
To make one thing perfectly clear; I'm excited about Friday. This is not because I'm a year older, but because I'm going to have a wonderful day.
Wednesday, August 15, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment