skip to main | skip to sidebar

Xeno Blog

This Blog will chronicle the adventures of me, Ethan Hobson a.k.a ~Spartan~, as I stumble through the more-or-less random events of my Life. Included here will be thoughts ofn philosophy, from Taoism (DA-O-ism) to the theory of Actual Reality put forth by Tom Collins. I also will have a running review of flash animations and other wacky stuff that I gather from all over the web. I will probably not regualrly update this, but I will try.

Saturday, September 8, 2007

NOTE TO THE WORLD

I am a simple guy. If you like me, say so. If you want to dump me, say so.
That's all.
Posted by Spartan at 9/08/2007 10:11:00 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2007 (42)
    • ►  December (4)
      • ►  Dec 17 (1)
      • ►  Dec 09 (3)
    • ►  November (1)
      • ►  Nov 17 (1)
    • ▼  September (9)
      • ►  Sep 23 (1)
      • ►  Sep 14 (3)
      • ►  Sep 11 (2)
      • ▼  Sep 08 (2)
        • UrbanDictionary Pick of the Day
        • NOTE TO THE WORLD
      • ►  Sep 07 (1)
    • ►  August (13)
      • ►  Aug 28 (2)
      • ►  Aug 15 (2)
      • ►  Aug 14 (3)
      • ►  Aug 13 (2)
      • ►  Aug 12 (2)
      • ►  Aug 02 (1)
      • ►  Aug 01 (1)
    • ►  July (5)
      • ►  Jul 03 (5)
    • ►  June (10)
      • ►  Jun 27 (2)
      • ►  Jun 26 (2)
      • ►  Jun 25 (6)

Spartan

  • Spartan
  • sailor Z
 

The Fractal Essence

The Fractal Essence
Soul Essence-www.digitalrepose.com