Monday, June 25, 2007

ICONS STORY

This is another one of those things that is totally pointless yet infinitely amusing. Be forewarned-it makes absolutely no sense at all. The interplay of random and reason are here, although the reason is, in fact the more interesting variety I calll "twisted reason". The fact is that I can imagine myself and various friends embodied in the icons as they war on each other. I think that I am the Windows Messenger guy. Why? Becuase, well...you'll see if you keep reading my blog.
~http://www.mpam.gr/flash_animations/icons_story.htm~


Another one...this answers the question deep within me: what the F@#! happened to 3D Mario?
~http://www.mpam.gr/flash_animations/mario_mishaps.htm~
NOTE: this may take a while to load/play. Be patient. It is SOOOO worth it!~

~http://www.mpam.gr/flash_animations/piggy.htm~
...ever felt this way?...

Uh-oh... somebody cloned the members of the Blue Man group. that was my first thought upon seeing this. It is really well done, and I liked it.
~http://www.mpam.gr/flash_animations/play.htm~
Thanks to dustball, whoever you happen to be. a good flash clip.

Alright, it is whatever time it is and I have an appointment somewhere that I need to be at by some time (or another). Shout out to those who know me. A whisper in (for lack of a better term) to those who don't or whom I don't like. An FYI; I may not be able to update this every day, but I will make an effort to.
Ω Spartan, Out. For real this time. I promise-atleast until tomorrow.

...No day but today...

No comments: