Moo/Hannah (long story), This is for you...http://www.mpam.gr/flash_animations/smoochies_happy_tree_friends_valentine.htm
...I've still got your nose, by the way...
To explain this one; I'm not a rasict (I'm an equal-opportunity hater) but this is funny for some terrible reason
~http://www.mpam.gr/flash_animations/black_dude_falling.htm~
Okay, So i decided that I would try to go through and post all the funny clips on MPAM. Just on a whim. If I feel like explaining it, or if it needs the explanation, i will explain. When the student appears, the teacher is ready.
To give you an idea of the subject matter for this one, imagine combining beastiality and SM. After watching I recommend either kicking a cat or performing an exorcism on yourself after watchting this. The description is very lame: "funny flash animation showing the story of a twisted farmer and his poor cow." PLEASE let me know if I am not the only one who finds that a little misleading. There is NO nudity or anything explict here, its just wrong.
..this is one of the few bulls that I know to have udders...
~http://www.mpam.gr/flash_animations/i_am_a_cow.htm~
ICONS STORY:
See next post (in approximatly 30 seconds)
~http://www.mpam.gr/flash_animations/icons_story.htm~
Yes, I know I've updated this approximately 200 times today. It just happens. Really. If it bugs you, too bad.
Spartan
PS I am NOT going to stop.
Monday, June 25, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment