Several good things happened since I last posted
I ate.
I slept.
I did cocaine.
And, I found some other good clips that are worth your time.
(In case you didn't figure it out, I was kidding about the coke thing. Promise.)
For those of you who are vegetarians or vegans or simply detest factory farming, this is for you:
~http://www.mpam.gr/flash_animations/what_is_the_meatrix.htm~
Funny and, sadly, true.
For those of you who feel like there is always a little raincloud over your head, watch this;
~http://www.frostinaflash.com/stations/ktcl-fm/gothco.html~
Be prepared to laugh at yourself and the world.
For those who think making fun of Bush is good fun, this one is made for you:
~http://www.frostinaflash.com/stations/ktcl-fm/bush.html~
...if onjly, if only...
If this is what pharmecuatical gaints are doing, I will hitch a ride to Africa. (nonwithstanding I live in the USA)
~http://www.frostinaflash.com/stations/ktcl-fm/bq_01.html~
No comment is needed.
some of these are from MPAM, but the majority are from the flash archives of Channel 93.3(Denver)
I love that station! In fact, I am considering an intership there when I turn 18. Check them out and listen to thier live feed at area93.com.
Spartan
Tuesday, June 26, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
why the hell would you do cocaine you idiot. I know you are better than that, because i am ur best friend.
Adam
JOKE!!! read the part in parenthesis again.
E
Post a Comment